Stone mill in-built 1875 to provide Minnesota's initial significant wheat-growing and flour-milling region.
Little cottage with thick exterior walls of grout, a type of early concrete construction, built by Cyphers in 1858.
Rural retail store and put up Place of work created by Harkin in 1871 to function business and social center of West Newton, then a promising river town. Ampitheater
Victorian brick residence with mansard-roofed tower in-built 1871 for Captain Jenks, a river pilot and ship operator associated with log rafting.
Revolutionary concrete structure for municipal water storage according to style by engineer L. P. Wolff and built in 1920.
Beaux Arts complete support, community lender with Experienced offices and Local community space built by William Alban, inbuilt 1923.
Modest frame lodge built-in 1867 in modest river city to lodge railroad workers, lumbermen, and tourists.
Tiny, trackside flag-quit shelter in-built 1910 to provide resident market farmers of recent subdivision.
Massive Queen Anne body home built in visit homepage 1902; longtime dwelling of major businessman, banker, and civic chief.
American Fur Company investing center and region's first everlasting white settlement, together with trader and agent residences and church (1830s–1850s).
Concrete municipal constructing with fieldstone dealing with and artist-made interiors, manufactured beneath WPA in 1936 by community employees.
Classical Revival brick courthouse with Kasota stone trim, made by C. Howard Parsons and built-in 1919 following a official statement very long county-seat dispute.
Unified illustration of downtown commercial/industrial spots in nineteenth-century town formulated all over h2o-driven milling and rail transportation.
Huge bungalow inbuilt 1910 for nationally acknowledged Mayo Clinic surgeon, check lover and health-related educator.